We undertake all types of planning work including commercial, residential, retail, leisure, agricultural or householder schemes in both urban and rural locations. We can advise on enforcement issues.
Our services include:
- Site finding, investigation and appraisals of development potential;
- Promotion of land for housing allocation, representation and lobbying of appropriate authorities;
- Pre-application advice and trouble-shooting of planning issues;
- Advice on listed buildings and other heritage assets;
- Heritage impact statements and conservation area assessments;
- Master planning and urban design advice;
- Rural planning issues and barn conversions;
- Preparation and submission of the full range of planning applications;
- Negotiation with local planning authorities (financial contributions/s.106 agreements etc);
- Planning appeals – expert witness statements, hearings and inquiries;
- Third party representation;
- Stakeholder consultation and promotional events; and
- Support to local planning authorities – planning policy research, guidance and development management.
In addition to these core services, we can act as lead consultants, overseeing the input from technical professionals and bringing together bespoke project teams to address specific issues including: architects, surveyors, arboriculturalists and/or highway engineers etc.
We recommend we are involved at an early stage of any project to enable us to assess the challenges and risks, and to formulate an appropriate strategy to minimise costs and to ensure proposals stand the best chance of success.
Our experience of working for local authorities’ enables us to provide robust advice that gives clarity and realistic expectations for our clients.
Call us on 0117 973 8662 for informal, no obligation advice.