The Professional Team
Our planning team has grown its reputation as a professional planning consultancy based on results for clients. We provide an independent planning service and are effective project managers who take a creative approach to projects, to realise the ambitions of our clients.
Established in 2007, Aspect360 has successfully led on a range of developments including major mixed-use schemes comprising commercial and residential development, retail, leisure and works to listed buildings. In rural locations, the company has managed the process for seeking consent for barn conversions and agricultural development.
The practice directors are:
Colin Pemble BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI IHBC
- A Chartered Town Planner, Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation with a particular expertise in urban design and building conservation.
- Experienced in undertaking site appraisals, advising on the imaginative re-use of land and buildings, and leading projects through the planning process.
- Skilled in researching and assessing the significance of heritage assets, preparing heritage impact statements and advising on works to listed buildings.
- Consents include major mixed-use developments, residential housing, listed building conversions and changes of use.
- Colin has represented developers at all levels of appeal, including as an expert witness on urban design and conservation matters at several public inquiries.
Jayne Harding BA (Hons) BTP MRTPI
- A Chartered Town planner with 18 years’ professional experience.
- Jayne has managed a number of major development proposals including for renewable energy development, representing clients as expert planning witness at various public inquiries for biomass power stations, materials recycling facilities and energy from waste plants.
- As former Area Planning Manager at Bristol City Council, Jayne has led on a number of masterplan developments within Bristol City Centre including within two of its main regeneration areas at Harbourside and Temple Quay.
- Skills include managing the planning application process, planning performance agreements, and negotiating S106 contributions and phasing plans.
- Jayne has significant experience of preparing planning policy and previously worked on the Bristol Local Plan, the University of Bristol Masterplan and various site specific briefs.
- She is also experienced in the promotion of land through the local development framework process and of rural planning issues.
- Jayne is an effective communicator and project manager with particular skills in organising and running stakeholder consultation events.